We develop systems according to the principle of a “turnkey” user experience, taking into account all customer requirements and codes of practice. By applying a flexible and individualised approach to the projects we undertake, we can provide solutions designed to deliver the maximum level of satisfaction to every one of our customers. Based on the years of experience of our professional staff, the Department offers complete technical solutions in fiber optic communications and generic cabling (copper and fiber optic cables). In addition to comprehensive technical solutions, we can provide services for confectioning / termination of optical cross connect cables with different types of connectors, according to exact, specified requirements from the customer. Furthermore, we are partners and distributors of reputable international companies like 3M, Huber & Suhner, FIBERPRO, Mobile Viewpoint, and others in the field of telecommunication systems and measuring instruments. By cooperating with our global partners, we can ensure any desired level of quality.
Passive network infrastructure:
- Full technical solutions and consulting in optical communications (installation in the field, measurement and creation of documentation);
- Design of generic cabling systems (copper and fiber optic cables);
- Equipment for telecommunication cable systems (Regla, connectors, xDSL dividers, cable connectors);
- Cable accessories and auxiliary materials for electric industry.
Measurement equipment and devices:
- Identification of fiber-optic cables by Acoustic Method;
- Identification of copper cables;
- Measuring equipment and simulators for telephone networks;
- Measuring equipment for IP monitoring and analyzer;
- Devices for contribution of video and audio signals;
- Measuring equipment for the optimization of mobile networks;
- Devices for WiFi distribution of multimedia content;
- Solutions for digital TV industry;
- Hardware and software for intuitive interaction;
- Digital advertising (“Digital signage”) and professional mobile solutions.
Today’s data transmission network, from a physical perspective, primarily uses optical communication systems. As a transmission medium, optical fiber is used as it supports high speed data transmission, higher than the previously used copper wires. In addition to high-speed transmission, fiber optic systems are insensitive to electromagnetic interference, which has led to their usage in large numbers of networks globally..
Networks applying fiber optic communication systems are:
- Telecommunication networks
- Business Informatics (computer networks)
- Process Informatics (remote process control, measurement and monitoring)
- Video surveillance (monitoring processes and safety)
- Fire control (alarm devices)
- Cable TV
- Traffic regulation
- Video and audio technology
- Measurements in civil engineering.
Given the professional competence and extensive experience of our employees, we are able to realize comprehensive solutions in all of these systems.
The services we provide include:
- Technical solutions and consulting in fiber-optic communications
- On-site installation
- Measurement and documentation.