Following years of experience in the implementation of fiber-optic and copper telecommunication networks, Markoja d.o.o. expanded its activities in 2008. to include radiofrequency and advanced communication solutions. These services were, and are, designed for the needs of network operators and those implementing independent private wireless communication networks.
As a distributor and integrator of the world’s leading radio systems manufacturers, we have developed a wide range of radio communication solutions offered in a variety of frequency bands, capacities and applications – from private mobile networks (DMR/TETRA), broadband radio access systems, 4G networks (LTE/WiMAX), microwave radio systems, telemetric systems (SCADA) and alarm systems, to antennas and power supply systems and all necessary related equipment.
Additionally, we are qualified to prepare design and technical documentation and can provide support during the installation and usage permit application processes.
- Private mobile networks (DMR, TETRA)
- Microwave radio systems
- Broadband access systems
- Antennas and antenna systems
- Filters and combiners
- Power supply systems and converters
- Cables, connectors and passive components
- Designing radio and telecommunication systems and networks (DMR, TETRA, microwave…)
- Calculation of radio links
- Preparation of conceptual designs, technical design and documents
- Preparation of working documents and as-built documents
- Installation and putting into service of private mobile networks
- Installation and putting into service of microwave links
- Installation of base stations of cell systems and transmission systems (backhaul)
- Service of replacement, extension and optimization of base stations
- Installation and implementation of alarm systems
- Testing and measurements
- Systems maintenance (preventive, corrective or intervening)
- Consulting and technical support